So besides updating my 101 goals for the next 1001 days (and hopefully looking at them more often), I also updated my Level 10 life.
So yesterday I sat down and drew out where I thought everything was sitting in the 10 different areas of life: friends & family, personal development, spirituality, finances, career, social life, fun & recreation, giving & contribution, physical environment, and then finally health & fitness.
As usual things were going up and down in numerous areas. The only one that really stayed the same was my social life at basically 1. I realize that I have no social life, and currently I’m perfectly fine with that, though I know that getting out could help with the networking–I just really don’t have the energy to do it right now. I’m sure that it will change once I move to a new city and meet new people.
So what are some things that I can try to do over the next three months to try to bring the numbers up?
- Get in touch with friends/family via email, facebook, linkedin.
- Continue reading personal development books & getting through at least one personal development course that I’ve bought.
- Mediate about 5 minutes a night and do daily tarot card readings
- Savings challenges and limiting what I’m buying on campus.
- Working on my transition plan and networking
- Meeting up with friends for lunch (or walking around Boomer Lake) and/or trying to make it to a Cheeky meetup.
- Schedule time for crafts
- Go through clothes to possibly donate
- Repack boxes in storage unit & straighten up my bedroom
- Start either another round of LIIFT4 or try to do InsanityMax30 again.