So the moon will be entering the Aquarius constellation tomorrow (or possibly tonight depending on where you are in the world), but before I can make goals for the Aquarius full moon, I need to see how I did with the goals for the Capricorn full moon.
So what were the goals that I’d set for the Capricorn full moon? They included:
- Getting back into some type of intentional movement (weights, yoga, dancing)….just something…
- Working on creating a new long-term goal list
- Continue my personal/professional development journey by starting/finishing teh following:
- Continue working on the molecular cloning writing project
- Reading ‘Dinosaurs Rediscovered: The Scientific Revolution in Paleontology’ by Michale J. Benton; ‘INNERCISE’ by John Assaraf; and ‘HUSH MONEY’ by Jacquie Abram
- Finish the podcast course and starting a writing (or possibly business) course
- Evening meditations
- Start another small needlepoint project
- Restarting the 90-day content research/development project
So how did I do with each of them?
- Still working on the intentional movement..I move around–just not on a ‘set’ schedule
- Goal list…is still a to-do project
- Personal/Professional Development journey:
- Working on the molecular cloning series. I have several posts written for LinkedIn (almost done explaining step two)
- I finished reading: ‘Dinosaurs Rediscovered: The Scientific Revolution in Paleontology ‘ by Michael J Benton and ‘HUSH MONEY’ by Jacquie Abrams
- Did not finish the podcast course (need to download a microphone app on the computer first), and therefore I haven’t started a writing (or a business) course yet
- Have been doing evening meditations
- Haven’t finished any needlepoint projects yet
- Haven’t restarted the 90-day content challenge yet either
Possibly accomplished maybe a quarter of the goals, but considering how the past month has been…that has been a huge accomplishment.
The past week has been rough, and numerous things have fallen to the sides…my top concern is my health (specifically my mental health) while dealing with an ongoing family medical issue.
I’ve found peace, self-acceptance, and kindness when I’ve reminded myself that posting just once a day to LinkedIn is perfectly fine (and is more than quite a few people), and the two-to-three times that I’ve been doing—I’ll get back to when things settle down…
I’m actually slowly getting another site up and running as the main science/medical/health communications/education site…I’ll still post some on this site—but the majority will be on the other site once I have it up and running (hopefully by the end of the month).
Even getting this posted tonight counts as a win….
So how did you do with your Capricorn goals?
Leave a Reply