Hello, and welcome to becoming jessi. I created this blog as a means for self-accountability as I figured out what I was wanting to do with my life. As I’m still going through a transition/metamorphosis period, currently I’m working on both personal and professional development. The site reflects (or will) aspects of both. There will be:
- Numerous nature shots (as I love to spend time outdoors),
- Pages/Sections dedicated to various topics
- Travel pages dedicated to various places visited over the years
- Pictures of my pets (because who doesn’t like a cute dog or cat post occasionally?),
- Book reviews
- Personal development,
- Romance (I read all different types),
- Mysteries and thrillers, and
- Science fiction and fantasy.
- My opinions on various scientific issues,
- Summaries of current topics
- Mini-literature reviews
- Notes/Outlines on various subjects
- Money saving challenges
- Learning to Invest,
- Oracle card readings
- Fitness and Health
- Reviews of Beachbody programs
- Reflects and tips for ‘ditching the diet mindset’.
If any of these areas are of interest to you, I would LOVE to partner with you and help get the word out about your product/location/book/recipe, or whatever.
I am willing to provide:
- Sponsored blog posts,
- Linked book reviews,
- Social media campaigns,
- Sponsored destination trips, and
- Photography projects.
Contact me at jessi @ gmail (dot) com [remove spaces and place the dots] and lets see what we can come up with. Some may or may notice that the email address has changed–I’m working on updating/expanding the site, and the old email address: jessi @ becomingjessi (dot) com, is having numerous issues and will probably be getting changed at some point this year. So if you had emailed that address–please, resend to the gmail account (and as long as google doesn’t think you’re spam things should come through).
The name of the site may change, once I have a better idea of the direction I’m heading in–but the topics won’t. I plan on being a multi-facet blog, and always welcome suggestions–and my apologies if emails have been unanswered I am trying to get the inner critic under control. Thank you for your patience as I navigate the blogging world.